1. In 60 seconds, what is Game On! about?
2. What inspired you to write this book?
3. Who should read this book?
4. What are some of the challenges that you had to overcome for some of the goals you achieved?
5. What is the cost of someone giving up on their dream?
6. The book offers six steps to achieving goals. Tell us about them.
7. Of the six steps, which one do you think is most important?
8. What do you hope to accomplish with this book?
Nicole is a Panamanian-American, single mother, dancer, published author, workforce development manager and motivational speaker. She attended Oral Roberts University on a Division I Full-Ride Track Scholarship. After graduating, she founded her own non-profit dance organization. Her experience in Sports and Entertainment, Radio, TV and the Performing Arts has spanned nearly 20 years. She has danced and cheered for four Professional and Semi-Professional sports teams, and her heart's desire is to provide others with tools to overcome life’s challenges while pursuing their dreams. She is the founder of Game Day Prep 365 designed to aid people along their journey to seeing their dreams come to fruition. Connect at GameDayPrep365.com
What is the cost of quitting on your dream? Is the world missing something because you haven’t seen your dream come to pass … yet? What do you do when everyone is telling you to give up (including yourself) but deep down inside, you know it is what you were born to do? How many times have you tried to ignore that still small voice, but it just won’t go away? Game On! will encourage you to keep going against all odds.
You will discover how to:
Expose “valid reasons” as excuses not to move forward
Set small attainable goals to help you reach your destination
Trust your gut in spite of opposition
Change your perspective
Are yu ready for the challenge?
G - Set Your Goal
A - Accountability Partner
M - Make a Plan
E - Envision the Plan Coming to Pass
O - Overcome Obstacles
N - Never, Ever, Give Up